Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Task 2 Ferran Pallàs - Anna V Santa Fe

A day in my life by Ferran 
I wake up a quarter to 8 o’clock. I sometimes lie in bed 5 minutes and then I get up. I brush my teeth and I wash my hair. When I’m dry, I get dressed and I have my breakfast (cereals or bread with milk). After that I go to school from half past 8 to 2 o’clock. At 2 o’clock I go to lunch in my home, near the High School Narcís Oller. At half past 3 I go back to secondary school. I work hard two hours more and I finish my class day. At 6 o’clock I go to play basketball with my team C.B.Valls, we are the champions of the league. When I finish my basketball training I have a shower again and I go back home very tired. Then, I do all my homework and I have dinner with my family. At 10 o’clock I watch TV and at 11 o’clock I go to read a book before sleep. 

My favorite day is Thursday by Anna V
Thursday is my favorite day of the week.  At my school SFPEP, every thursday is a special day.  The classes are short and they finish at one thirty.  Later, we have TAP (a program called Teen Action Progam).  For this activity I have to teach younger students at another school.  The students are almost 10 years old.  I help students with math and reading.  It is difficult but fun.  The students are nice and witty.  TAP is a kind of community service.  My friends have different TAP's two of my friends work in the garden for TAP another one makes hats and blankets for the homeless.  Thursday is a good day because the classes are easy and short.  Also I can go home at two forty five (generally school finishes at three fifteen).  and the next day, is friday! What's your favorite day of the week?
Write me back soon!

No comments: