Monday, December 5, 2011

From Julia Cañellas 2A, Valls to Pepe S SFPrep NM USA


ABOUT ME:
Hi. I'm Julia and I'm from Valls.
I'm 13 years old and my birthday is 6 of March. I'm a student at Narcís Oller High School in Valls.
I'm chatty and cheerful.
I've got long and brown hair and brown eyes. (hazelnut color)
ABOUT MY FAMILY:
My father's name is Pep and my mother's name is Vicky. I've got one brother his name's Pep. He's 6 years old.
I have got 3 grandparents. My mother's parents and my father's parents. I have got 3 uncles, one aunt and two cousins.
MY INTERESTS:
I'm really into sports. I play basketball in Valls.
I'm a big fan of BARÇA.
My favorite TV program is el Barco.
http://www.antena3.com/series/el-barco/

MY TIME AND MONEY:
I spend a lot of time surfing on the internet, talking with my friends and play basketball.
I spend money with a lot of clothes and mobile phone.
I have been learning English for 9 years.
I like to see human towers "Castells"
Hello! My name is Pepe.  I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States). I am 13 years old. I go to  the Santa Fe Prepatory school in Santa Fe. I like Art, and Music.
  I have brown hair, and  brown and green eyes.
   
  I don’t have any  brothers or sisters. My father’s name is Edward, and my mother’s name is  Mignon.
  I have two grandmothers  (Elizabeth and Toshiko), I have three aunts, and three uncles.
   
  I like art.
  I to play music.
    I spend a lot of time on  the internet.
  
  My father and I are very  good friends electronically.
   
  In Santa Fe, New Mexico  (United States) there are many mountains, and many rocks.
   
  I like incence.  My favorite comes from India and  Japan.
   
  My friend Coleman and I  see each other most days. Coleman and I like to paint together.
   
  I like television. My  favorite program is Flight of the Concords.
   
  Bye! Write to me!

No comments: