Monday, December 5, 2011

Maryam Chamout 2A Narcís Oller to Elena S Santa Fe Prep NM USA


Hi. I'm Maryam and I'm from Morocco but I live in Valls, Spain.
I'm 14 years old.
I'm a student at Narcis Oller high School in Valls
I'm friendly and chatty.
I've got brown eyes and brown hair.

My father's name is Taher and my mother's name is Rahma.
My dad is electrician.
I've got three brothers. Iman and Moha and fatima. Iman is 23 and moha 21 and Fatima 26
I have got 2 grandmothers: my mothers' mother(Zohra) and my fathers' mothers(Omohani)
I have got 4 uncles,2 aunt and and 7 cousins.

I'm really into music, especially pop.
I'm also a big fan of Enrique Iglesias. I love Germany and German things.
I play football in the school team.
What do you like.

I spend a lot of time talking with my friends and watching TV.
I spend my money on shopping and magazine.
I really want to learn English because I like meeting new people.
Hello my name is Elena,

I am from Santa Fe N.M  I am 14 years old. I go to Santa Fe Prep, I am kind.I have brown eyes! and brown hair. 

My father's name is Manuel, and my mother's is Sandra. My father is a Director.  I have one brother, his name is Nicholas. Nicholas lives in California.  

I have four grandparents.Their names are,Christine Virginia,Leo,Benny.


I like to dance alot!
I also love music!

I  dance everyday, I also like to spend my money in shopping centers!


I like the Spanish class! 
you seem nice!! 

Bye!! 






No comments: