Saturday, December 3, 2011

“I hate football, I like videogames” Marc Montragull 2 ESO A


ENGLISH
Hi,
my name is Marc and i'm from Valls. I'm twelve and i study here, in the Narcís Oller high school. I'm quietly. I've got brown eyes and brown hair.
I don't have any brother or sister and i don't have a pet.





I really like videogames and i like reading comics. I don't like any sport, i hate football and basketball.
I don't always spend money, but when i do, i do it in videogames

I'm really interested in this activity because the exchange looks really funny and it's an opportunity to learn lots of English.
Spanish
¡Hola!
me llamo Marc y soy de Valls. Tengo doce años y estudio aquí, en el instituto Narcís Oller. Soy bastante callado. Tengo el cabello y los ojos marrones.
No tengo hermano ni hermana y no tengo ninguna mascota.



Me gustan los videojuegos y me gusta leer cómics. No me gusta ningún deporte, odio el fútbol y el básquet.
No siempre gasto dinero, pero cuando lo hago, lo hago en videojuegos.

Estoy realmente interesado en esta actividad porque el intercambio se ve realmente divertido y es una oportunidad para aprender un montón de inglés.
Catalan
Hola!
em dic Marc i sóc de Valls. Tinc dotze anys i estudio aquí, a l'institut Narcís Oller. Sóc callat. Tinc el cabell i els ulls marrons.
No tinc cap germà o germana i no tinc cap mascota.
M'agraden els videojocs i m'agrada llegir còmics. No m'agrada cap esport, odio el futbol i el bàsquet.
No sempre gasto diners, però quan ho faig, ho faig en videojocs.

Estic realment interessat en aquesta activitat perquè l'intercanvi es veu realment divertit i és una oportunitat per aprendre molt d'anglès


No comments: