Wednesday, December 7, 2011

From Andrea San Vicente 2B to Juan A NM USA



 ABOUT ME 
Hi, I'm Andrea and I from Valls.
I'm 13 years old and my birthday is 28 of July. In the Zoodiac I'm a Leo.
I've got brown eyes and brown hair
My platonic love

ABOUT FAMILY
My mother name's is Pili and she is a hairdresser.
I've got got 1 brother and 2 sisters (Alex, Cristina, Ariadna)
We've also got 2 pets: a dog-Fleky and hàmster-Pipo

MY INTERESTS
I like Reggeton music
I do skating, squash, spinning and funky
My favourite TV program is El Barco
I do artistic roller skating

MY TIME AND MONEY
I buy a lot of clothes at the beginning of every season and I also like sales.



WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THIS EXCHANGE?
I realy want to learn USA because I like travel and meeting new people from other countries.

Last year i was 1 week to exchange to Germany J !
Write soon
Bye
Andrea
 Hi, my name is  David. I am 14 years old. I am a student at Santa Fe Prep. I have green eyes  and blond hair. I am from Santa Fe, New Mexico.
 I like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu  and cage fighting. I also like soccer and american football. 


I have one  sister. My sisters name is Serena. I have one dad and one mom. My dads name  is David, and my moms name is Sheila. I have five aunts. My aunts are very  nice and very interesting. My aunts names are Elaine, Diane, Cindy,  Chantelle, and Rose. I have six uncles. My uncles are very funny and very  nice. My uncles names are Hendre, Victor, Phil, Ryan, Steve, and Larry. I  have one grandmother. Her name is Pauline. She is very nice, interesting, and  funny. She is seventy-eight years old. My birthday is November 20th. When  is your birthday? I also have one niece. Her name is Lindsey Rodriguez. See  you later! 
  








  
My classmates of 2B

No comments: