Thursday, December 1, 2011

Marta Cañamero 2B Narcís Oller to Ivan P SFPrep NM USA (see comment)

My name is Marta, I’m 13 years old, and my birthday in on 24 of July in Valls.
I’m a student at Narcis Oller High School in Valls, a town of Tarragona, Catalonia.
I’m easy-going, cheerful and friendly.
My eyes and my hair are brown.


My father’s name is Diego and my mother’s name is Montse. My father work in a factory in Valls. I’ve got one sister, her name is Laia. The pet of our family is Pichi, a canary. I’ve got four grandparents: my mothers’ parents are Rosa and Àngel, and my fathers’ parents are Magdalena and Francisco.
My mother has one sister, her name is Rosa. My father has two sisters, Maria José and Maria Dolores. I have 5 cousins. Their names are Alba, Carla, Marc, other Marc and Arnau.
  I like music, my favorite singer is Hayley Williams and David Guetta.
I love athletics, I train three days or more a week. I practice hammer throwing, high jumping, distance jumping, long jump, cross running, distance race, etc.
I spend a lot of time in my laptop, chatting with my friends at Skype, Facebook and Messenger. Also I spend my time at training for championship in athletics.
 I want to learn English because I like this language, and it’s necessary to work and to travel to many countries.
I’m also learning German.

1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

Hi!
My name is Ivan P. and I am from Santa Fe, New Mexico. I am 13 years old also and mi birthday is the 5th of March. I am a student at Santa Fe Prep. I am very energetic. I have short and black hair. My eyes are also brown.
My dad‘s name is Lorenzo and my mom’s name is Lenora. My dad is a dispatcher at Santa Fe Trails. My mom works at my school. I like to have my mom here. I have no grandparents. I also have no great grandparents. They are dead. I am really into sports. I like basketball also. I play basketball for Santa Fe Prep. I have school 7 days a week.
My favorite class is mathematics. The teacher is very funny and fun. Mi favorite television shows are Spongebob, Burn Notice, and Fear Factor. My basketball team is the Denver Nuggets and the Phoenix Suns. My American football team is the Denver Broncos. They are very good.