Monday, December 5, 2011

Ferran Pallàs 2 A – Ana SF Prep NM USA




Hi. I'm Ferran and I'm from Tarragona, near Barcelona. I'm 13 years old.I'm a student at Narcís Oller High School in Valls.I'm funny and friendly, but I'm a bit shy too.I've got blue eyes and blonde short hair.
My father's name is Pep and my mother's name is Esther. They are teachers. I've got a brother and a sister: My brother's name is Guillem and my sister's name is Cristina. Guillem is 16 and my sister is 18.We haven't got a pet because we don't like animals.
I'm really into in sports, especially Basketball. I play basketball in CBValls team. I'm also a big fan of BMX riders.What do you like?

I spend a lot of time meeting friends and riding a bike.I spend my money on clothes, components of my BMX and other things.

I really want to learn English because it is an important language and people around of world speak it.
Hello! My name is Ana and I am from New Mexico. I am 14 years old and my birthday is the 25th of September. I attend Santa Fe Prep. I have green eyes and brown hair. I am shy, comical and hard-working.

My mother’s name is Heather and my father’s name is Pablo. My mother is 49 years old and my father is 50 years old. I have one sister. Her name is Lily and she is 10 years old. Her birthday is the 17th of December. Lily is very fun. She has blue eyes and blonde hair.  I have three grandparents, my mom's mother and my father's parents..
I like to read, ride my bike and talk with my friends.  Also traveling is very important for my family.  I hope to visit Spain in the summer. 
Till soon,
Ana




No comments: