Wednesday, December 7, 2011

From Alexandre Carreras, Valls to Margarita Santa Fe, NM US



'I play piano & cello'
Hi. I'm Alexandre and I'm from Catalonia. I'm 13 years old. I'm a student at institute Narcís Oller in Valls. I was born in Tarragona, but I live with my parents in a very little village next to Valls. Its name is "Picamoixons". I've got brown eyes and black hair. I'm not very tall.
MY FAMILY:
My father's name is Armand and my mother's name is Caterina. They are teachers.
I've got a sister and one dog: Sofia and Whiskey. I have only one grandmother called Nina and live in Bulgary. I have only one uncle because the other he died four years ago. (the two are brothers of my mother)
MY INTERESTS:
I like music and I play two instruments: piano and violoncello.
I love the sport and I want someday have a good level of downhill bike.
MY TIME AND MONEY
Part of my free time I dedicate to cycling and be with my friends.
I spend my money on reparations and parts of my bikes.
What do you expect from this exchange?
I hope to learn a lot of English, and learn to have a conversation in English .
Why do I want to learn English?
I want to learn English because it is an advantage for any work, and is very useful for travels. Today is very important to know English to communicate. I think the customs and culture should be very interesting.

'I like to swim'
About me
Hello! My name is Margarita. I am from Santa Fe. I am 13 years old; my birthday is April 28. My school is Santa Fe Prep. I am tall. I have brown hair. I am a good student.


My family
My father is named Robert. My mom is named Pamela. I don’t have a brother or a sister.I don’t have any grandparents. My dog is named Poco. Poco is a pug. He is black and white.


My interests
I like to swim. I swim is physical education. I like to study and get a good grade.
My money and time
In my spare time I study Spanish and math. I always study Spanish. I study math a lot. School is easy, but exams are hard. I rarely use a computer or a calculator in class. I prepare my homework early every day and never prepare it late.

No comments: