Monday, December 5, 2011

From Alejandro 2 ESO A Narcis Oller to Isabel H Santa Fe Prep (see comment)


    Hi! My name is Alejandro, but my friends  call me Ale. My birthday is the 30th of December. I study in the institute Narcis Oller, in Valls a little city of Cataluña. I like the computers a lot, and the PlayStation 3. I love the games of shooter, principally the Call of Duty saga. I love tecno music, house, rap and some pop. My favorite singers are DJ are David Guetta, Macklemore and Bruno Mars.
Here in Valls, we have some typically things, the “Castellers” in Spanish it’s called Castelleros, and the Calçots are onions longer than normal, normally we eat them with calçot sauce, a true delight.
Here you have some songs that I like:
Macklemore – Wings

1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

Hi. My name is Isabel. I live in Santa Fe New Mexico.
I am from California. My birthday is May 11th.
In my school my favorite class is art. I love art. I like to ski.
I have a big family. My sisters are from California.

They are 20 and 22 years old.
I like soccer. In my class, my friends and I like to play soccer together.
I like music too. Thank you for the music recommendations. Its very good.
Here in Santa fe the tipical food is sopipillas. They are very delicious.
In the sopipilla is honey. The sopipilla es pan.
In my class the boys like the call of duty saga also.
My class is very interesting and funny.
Tomorrow is Grandparents day.
My grandmother is coming for Thanksgiving. I am very happy.
It was very good talking to you!

Goodbye,
Isabel