Saturday, December 10, 2011

From Veronica SFPrep to Jonathan and Pau Sanz "A day in my life"

VERONICA SANTA FE:  I wake up at 5:45. I take a shower. I brush my teeth. I dry my brown hair. Then I straighten my hair. I put on my make-up. I prepare a smoothie for my breakfast. Then my dad drives me to school. I arrive at school at 7:45. My english is at eight. My ceramics class is at 8:55. Break is at 9:45. My spanish class is at 10:05. My history class is at eleven. Then I go to the cafeteria to eat my lunch. My math class is at 12:35. Math is my favorite class. My science class is at 1:30. I don’t like science. I go to the gym for my P.E. class. It is very fun. My dance practice is at 3:30. I go to my house at six. I work on my homework.


PAU SANZ: Hello, Veronica
 I get up at 7 o’clock after I get dressed and I breakfast at 8 o’clock I go to the school. At 8:30 class start. After the class I go to the basket then I go to the music.
My favorite day is Friday, I prefer this day because after the classes I don’t have nothing and I can play Wii and Watch Tv.  

No comments: