Wednesday, December 7, 2011

From Anabel Ruiz 2B Narcís Oller to Pablo L SFPrep NM USA (see comment)


ABOUT ME:
Hi. I’m Anabel and I’m from La Juncosa del Montmell (El Vendrell). I’m 13 years old. I’m a student at Narcis Oller high school in Valls. I’m sentimental and friendly, and my best friend is Judit Prats.
I’ve got big brown eyes and brown hair.
ABOUT MY FAMILY:
My father’s name is Jose and my mother’s name is Mary. They are bricklayer and beautician. I’ve got two brothers: Sergio and Dani. Sergio is 19 and Dani is 16.
We’ve also got a pet: two dogs, Lasi and Simba.
I have got 3 grandparents: My mother’s parents (Maria and Francisco) and my father’s (Candido).
I have got about 10 uncles and aunts. And I have got about 13 cousins.
MY INTERESTS:
I’m really into sports and music.
I’m also a big fan of Justin Bieber.
I practice athletics in the athletics track.
What do you like?

MY TIME AND MONEY.
I spend a lot of time internet (facebook) and talking with my friends.
I spend my money clothes shopping.
Why do you want to learn English?
I really want to learn English, because I like travel go to United States.
I want to meet boys from 13-15 years old.

1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

My name is Pablo. I live in Santa Fe. I am 15 years old and a student at Santa Fe Prep. I am good looking. I have red eyes. My family is interesting and fun. My dad’s name is David and my mom’s name is Raquel. I have a brother and a sister. My brother’s name is Oscar and my sister’s name is Raquel. My favorite sports are lacrosse and paintball. yi favorite team is the New England Patriots. My classes are aret, science, computation, PE, Spanish, social studies, history, English, literature, math, music. My favorite class is Spanish. My friends name is Kyle. Kyle is tall, short, ugly, fat, big. My friends classes are art, science, computation, Spanish, history, music. My friends name is John. John is tall, fat, strong, dark haired, and funny. John has red eyes.

Bye!