Monday, December 5, 2011

From Anass 2A Narcís Oller to Natalia K SFPrep NM USA


About me
Hi, I'm Anass. I' m from Morroco but I live in Valls. I'm 15 years old. I 'm a student at IES Narcis Oller. I'm independent, but quiet and active.
About my family
My father`s name is Mohamed my mother`s name is Rahma I`ve got two brothers : Yossef and Malak. Yossef is 14 and Malak 5 . I don`t have any pets.
I have got 4 grandparents. My mother`s (Mohamed and Fatima live in France) and my father`s parents are Abdesalam and Zohra. They live in Morroco.
My interests
I practice muay thay, MMA, and Jiujitsu cause I love martial arts.
See you
Hi!
My name is Natalia. I am from Santa Fe, New Mexico. I am thirteen years old. I have six sisters and two brothers. My sisters names are Marissa, Anna, Hailey, Emily, Alison and Juliana. I don’t like my sister Marissa. My brothers names are Taylor and Jason. Taylor is twenty five years old. Jason is my favorite. He is forteen years old. Jason likes to play football. I like to dance a lot with my friends. I like to play volleyball. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am tall. I have a small dog. I like to act but I don’t like to sing. Everyday I go to school. I love my friends. I don’t like school. I don’t like to swim but I have to in school. I have many cousins. My favorite cousin’s name is Hannah. I like my cousins Olivia and Ali too. I love my family

No comments: