Monday, December 5, 2011

From Anna Moreno 2A Valls to Henry C SFPrep NM USA (see comment)


Hello, I'm Ammily and I'm from Valls. I'm 13 years old. I'm a student at Narcis Oller High School in Valls.
I'm quite shy and very laughing. I'm short and I have got brown eyes and a very brown curly hair.
My mother's name is Montse and she is teacher. My father's name is Eduard and he is director and teacher, and my brother's name is Oriol, he's 17 years old and he is a student. In my house I haven't got any pets.
I have got 4 grandparents: My mother's parents (Roser and Ventura) and my father's parents (Joana and Sebastià).
I have got 2 uncles, 3 aunts and 4 cousins.
I'm really into dancing. In Wednesday I go to a dance school.
I'm also a big fan of Bruno Mars, I love his songs and actors I'm a very big fan of Mario Casas.
What do you like?
I spend a lot of time to make homework, dancing…
I'm a person who doesn't like spending money.
I really want to learn English because I like travelling and meeting new people from other countries
And I am also interested in knowing things about your country.

1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

I am Henry. I am 14 years old. My birthday is on September 2nd. I am from Cordova, New Mexico in the United States. Cordova is famous for its woodcarvings. There are 600 people who live here. I have a mom and a dad. My mom works at a school and my dad is a basketball coach. I have three dogs. Their names are Neutron, Harriet and Wanda. I love them very much. I like basketball and now I play varsity at my school. I like my friends. I like to play basketball with my friends. I like to go camping and fishing with my family. WE go to Heron Lake in Northern New Mexico a lot. I also like to read. My favorite books are Hatchet, Huckleberry Finn and The Prince and the Pauper. Now I am reading Sophie’s World for philosophy class and for Christmas I’m going to read David Copperfield by Charles Dickens.