Wednesday, December 7, 2011

From Jesus G SFPrep NM US to Laura Grau 2B Narcís Oller



Hey!  I'm Jesus, and I'm from El Dorado.  I go to SFPREP.  I have a rather dry wit and I wear funny t-shirts. 
About my family
My immediate family is rather large. I have a mother, father, and a very annoying brother. 

My mom is Jill, my dad is Randy, and my brother is Sam. I have 4 pets.  Two of them are cats and two of them are guinea pigs. The cats are named Kona and Chai.  Chai is a tea…. Just kidding.  She is a calico female.  Kona is a gray, average short hair cat.
My interests
I am a big fan of Everything Star Wars.  I am also into Legos and the Simpsons.
My Time and Money
I spend my time reading books and messing around with Legos.   I spend money on Legos and Star Wars video games.
What I expect from this
I expect to have a better understanding of what people in other countries think of the total fail that is the USA. Sobre Mi
Hola . Me llamo Laura y vivo en Valls, Cataluña.

Nací en Valls.

Tengo 14 años.

Estudio en el Narcís Oller en Valls.

Tengo los ojos marrones y el pelo negro.

Mi padre se llama Carlos y mi madre se llama Dolores.

Mi padre es comercial y mi madre peluquera.

Tengo una hermana. Dúnia tiene 19 años.

Tengo dos abuelas: la madre de mi madre(Arsenia) y la madre de mi padre(Pilar).

Tengo tres tíos, tres tías y 4 primos.

Me gusta la música, los deportes y el pop internacional.

Soy muy fan de Bojan Krkic.

Juego al tenis después del colegio.

En mi tiempo libre salgo con mis amigos, navego por internet y chateo por la Black Berry. Mi dinero me lo gasto en revistas y en ropa.

Me gusta aprender español porque me gusta viajar y conocer gente nueva de otros continentes. Puedo ayudar aprender inglés a mi amigo por correspondencia.

Quiero conocer a chicos y chicas de 13-15 años de edad. También estoy interesada en conocer lo interesante de su país.

No comments: