Monday, December 5, 2011

From Mireia Clavero 2A Narcís Oller to Juan C SFPrep NM USA (see comment)


ABOUT ME: Hi. I'm Mireia and I'm from Valls. I'm 13 years old and my birthday is 22 of January. I'm a student at Narcís Oller High School in Valls. I'm active, cheerful and a chatty person. I've got long brown hair and brown eyes too.

ABOUT MY FAMILY: My father's name is Jordi and my mother's name is Anna. They are teachers. I've got one sister, her name is Laia and she's 15 years old. I have got 4 grandparents. My mothers' parents and my fathers' parents. I've got a great-grandmother.

MY INTERESTS: I'm really into sports: basket and athletics. I'm a big fan of BARÇA. I play basketball in a basketball team in Barcelona. I go there 3 days a week. My favorite tv programe is EL BARCO. http://www.antena3.com/series/el-barco/


MY TIME AND MONEY: I spend a lot of time playing basketball and talking with my friend on facebook. I spend my money on clothes. I've been learning English since I was seven.

_____________________________________________________________


1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

Hello. My name is Juan C. and I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I am fourteen years old. I am a student at Santa Fe Prep school. I have brown hair and green eyes. My dad’s name is John and my mom’s name is Tannis. I have one sister who’s name is Emily and she is 26 years old. I have two brothers Ansel and Josh. I have four grandparents: my dad’s parents are Walter and Margaret and my mom’s parents are John and Max. I have two uncles and aunts. I like soccer and I play competitively in Alburquerque, New Mexico. I line basketball and I play in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I am a fan of F.C Barcelona also. My favorite player is Cesc Fabergas. He is good. I like to go to soccer matches. It is fun here. My family is fun , nice, and funny. My brother Ansel is boring and lazy. See you soon! Juan C.