Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oriol Miró 2B Narcís Oller - Gabriela M SF Prep NM US (see comment)

About me:
Hi. I’m Oriol and I’m from Valls (Spain). I’m 13 years old.
I’m a student at IES Narcis Oller in Valls. I’m funny.
I’ve got blue eyes and blond hair.


My Family:
My father’s name is Jose Ma. And my mother’s name is Lupe.
I’ve got a brother: Sergi. Sergi is 26
I have got 4 grandparents: My mother’s parents (Avelina y Matias) and my fathers’ parents (Maria and Jaume).
I have got four uncles,and four aunt and six cousins.

My Interests

I’m really into football.
I’m also play at the ps3. I love New York and New York things.
I play football in the team of the village.

My time and money

I spend a lot of time surfing on the internet, talking with my friends and play  PS3.
I spend my money on ps3 games.
See you

No comments: