Monday, December 5, 2011

From Sohaib 2B Valls to Isabela K SFPrep NM USA (see comment)

ABOUT  ME: I’m  Sohaib Iharrouten. My family is from Morocco but  I was born in Catalonia on the 11th of May, 1997. I’m  14 years old. I’m a student at Narcis Oller school in Valls. I live in Picamoixons, a very small village near Valls.

I’m happy , cheerful and shy.
I’ve got brown eyes and curly hair. I wear glasses.
ABOUT MY FAMILY: My father’s name is Mohamed and my mother’s name is Fatima. They are farmers.
I’ve got three brothers: Nabil, Soufian, Dahbi. Nabil is 4, Soufian 16 and Dahbi 16.
I have got 2 grandparents: My mothers’ parents (Fatima) and  my fathers’ parents (Fatima).
I have got three uncles, two aunts and 5 cousins. They live in Morocco. I visit my family in the summer holidays.
MY INTERESTS: I’m really into basketball, music and PC.
I’m also a big fan of basketball. I play basketball in the school playground.
MY TIME AND MONEY: I spend a lot of time surfing on the internet and talking with my friends. I spend my money on clother and sweets.
I like English and I like learning new languages. I speak Arabic, Spanish and Catalan.
Bye , beslama , adéu, ADIÓS

1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

Hi, My name is Isabella and I live in a house in Santa Fe. I am 14. Mi birthday is Spetember 9th. I study at Santa Fe Prep. Santa Fe Prep is in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
I have blue eyes and blonde hair. I like to wear Hollister and Converse. I like to wear Aeropostal, Indigo Saints and Mango. I am shy, serious and hardworking.
My family is normal. My mother’s name is Lilly Evans. My father is James Evans. My mother is a lawyer. My father is a judge. I have one brother. His name is Albus Severus. He is twenty two years old. I also have 4 pets. My cat Rosee and my dogos Lena, Fancie and Jack.
I have 3 grandparents. My maternal grandfather is Dinny. My paternal grandmother is named Espe. My paternal grandfather is named Gordon. I have 6 uncles. One is named Syd, one is named Rick, one is named John Deen, Edgar, Bisby or Bix, and John.
I have 6 aunts. Their names are Evelyn or Ev, Pauline, Denise, Karen, Cory and Barbara. I have 3 cousins on my father’s side. Their names are Shane, Jil and Dana. I also have 11 cousins.