Monday, December 5, 2011

From Mireia Garcia 2A Narcís Oller to Natalia K SF Prep NM US (see comment)


ABOUT ME

Hi. I'm Mireia and I'm from Valls. I'm 13 years old. My birthay is in 14th of May and my zoodiac sign is Taure. I'm student at Narcís Oller High School in Valls. I'm independent, cheerful and quite shy. I've got brown eyes and curly brown hair.

ABOUT MY FAMILY

My father's name is Antoni and my mother's name is Candela. My father is waiter and my mother is chemistry. I've got one brother: Eloi. He's 15. We have also got two pets: a rabbit, and a bird called Elmi. I have got 3 grandparents: My mother's parents and my father's mother. I have got four uncles, two aunts and two cousins. My cousins' name are Dúnia and Edgar.

MY INTERESTS

I'm really into sports, especially basketball, swimming, ride a bike and football. My favourite team of football is BARÇA. I play basketball three times a week, I swim three times a week and I ride a bike when I have a time. I love oriental things and oriental costumes.


MY TIME AND MONEY

I spend a lot of time surfing on the internet and training basketball and swimming. I spend my money on sweets and clothes.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THIS EXCHANGE? I really want to learn English because I like travelling and meeting new people from other countries. I can help my pen pal to learn Spanish. I want to meet boys and girls from 13-14 years old. I'm also interested in knowing interesting things about your country.


 


1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

Hi!
My name is Natalia. I am from Santa Fe, New Mexico. I am thirteen years old. I have six sisters and two brothers. My sisters names are Marissa, Anna, Hailey, Emily, Alison and Juliana. I don’t like my sister Marissa. My brothers names are Taylor and Jason. Taylor is twenty five years old. Jason is my favorite. He is forteen years old. Jason likes to play football. I like to dance a lot with my friends. I like to play volleyball. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am tall. I have a small dog. I like to act but I don’t like to sing. Everyday I go to school. I love my friends. I don’t like school. I don’t like to swim but I have to in school. I have many cousins. My favorite cousin’s name is Hannah. I like my cousins Olivia and Ali too. I love my family