Tuesday, December 6, 2011

From Judit Prats 2A Valls to Pablo P SFPrep NM USA


ABOUT ME:

Dear e-pal, I'm Judit and I'm from Valls, but I was born in Reus, a small city near Valls. I'm 13 years old, and my birthday is on the 8 of February. My best friend's name is Anabel.
I'm a student at Narcis Oller High School.
I've got blue eyes and blond hair. I'm shy, clever and active.

ABOUT MY FAMILY:

My mother's name is Maria and my father name is Miquel.
I don't have any brother or sister, I'm an only child.
I have two grandparents: my mother's mum, Dolors and my father's mum, Maria.
I live with my mother in a house.

MY INTERESTS:

I'm really in to athletics, track and field, high jumping, distance jumping and hammer throw.
Do you practice any sport?
Every day I listening music especially pop. Usually I listening a radio channel, called FLAIX FM, in this channel put actually music, house, pop…

MY TIME:

I spend a lot of time surfing on the internet and talking with my friends.
I also watch TV.
I think this exchange is interesting and funny.

Helo my name is Pablo. I am 13 years old. I go to the institute of Santa Fe Prep. I like all of my classes. I am good looking. I have many friends. My eyes are green. My hair is blond. 
I have 13 cousins and eight uncles. My dads name is Roberto and my moms name is Veronica. I don’t have brothers or sisters. I like to ski. I like to raft. My clasess are english, history, science, math, music, and phisical education. Me gusta math and science. 
What do you eat in Spain?

I spend a lot of time on my computer as well. I like skyp. I don’t have a facebook. I want to learn Spanish because it is useful in Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Spain, and more. My math teacher is very interesting and funny. Good luck en school. Bye
Pablo   









No comments: