Monday, December 5, 2011

From Nico 2A Narcís Oller to Sofia K SF Prep NM USA


ABOUT ME:
Hi. I'm Nicolas and I'm from Argentina.
I'm 13 years old. I'm student at Narcís Oller High School in Spain.I'm autonomous, funny and optimistic.I've got brown eyes and blonde hair.
ABOUT MY FAMILY:
My father's name is Sergi and my mother's is Vanesa.My father works in the metal industry for a company that produces pens, lighters, etc.My mum is a saleswoman.
I've got one brother: Gonzalo and is 16 years old. We've also got a pet: our dog Runa.
I have got 4 grandparents: My mother's parents (Eduardo and Zulema) live in Argentina and my father's parents (Consol and Carlos) live in Valls.
I have got three uncles, and 2 cousins. The live here.
MY INTERESTS:
I'm really into basketball; I play Association Students Ex-Students School Work (AAEET)
I like panda bears. I always watch TV documental is about pandas.
MY TIME AND MONEY:
I spend a lot of time playing to Xbox 360 and talking with my friends.
I spend my money on ice creams at the school canteen
I really want to learn English because in the school is obligatory about approve. I can help my pen pal to learn Spanish.
Acerca de mi:
Hola. Me llamo Sofia. Soy de Puerto Rico. Tengo catorce años. Mi cumpleaños es el dieciesiete de Noviembre. Estudio en el instituto Santa Fe Preparatory. Tengo el pelo largo y castaño. Mis ojos son azules.
About me:
Hello. My name is Sofia. I’m from Puerto Rice. I am fourteenyears old. My birthday is the 17 of November. I am a student at Santa Fe Preparatory School. I have long, brown hair. My eyes are blue. 

Acerca de mi familia:
Mi padre se llama Pablo. Está muy interesante y muy inteligente. Mi padre es un doctor. Le gusta leer. Le gusta cocinar también.Mi padre tiene cuarenta y nueve años. SMi padre lleva los pantalones negros, una camisa blanca y verde, un sombrero negro, y las botas amarillas. Mimadre se llama Ana. Está muy simpatica y muy inteligente. Mi madre es una doctoratambién.A mi madre le gusta leer, cocinar, y nadar. Mi mama tiene cincuenta años.Tengo una hermana  se llama Catalina.Catalina tiene veinte añ. El cumpleaños de Catalina es el diecisiete de Diciembre.
About my family:
My father’s name is Pablo. He is very interesting, and veryintelligent. My father is a doctor. He likes to read. He likes to cook also. Myfather is 49 years old. My father wears black pants, a white and green shirt, ablack hat, and yellow boots. My mom’s name is Ana. She is very nice and verysmart. My mom is a doctor as well. My mom likes to read, cook, and swim. My momin 50 years old. I have a sister named Catalina. Catalina is 20 years old.Catalina’s birthday is 17 of December. 

Mis intereses:
Me gusta leer y cocinar. Me gusta esgrima, bailar, y montar acaballo. No tengo facebook. ¿Te gusta nadar? ¡Adios!

My interests:
I like to read and cook. I like to fence, dance, and ride horses.I don’t have facebook. Do you like to swim? Bye!


No comments: