Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Ready for a real challenge" Pep Jeans 2A Narcís Oller to Raquel J SFPrep NM USA (see comment)

Hi,
my name is Pep Jeans, I’m thirteen years old and I’m from Spain, concretely from Catalonia, in Narcis Oller High School  I study English. I’ve got brown eyes and black hair, I’m not very tall, I’m quiet normal.
I’ve got one brother, his name is Pancracio and he is 9 years old,
I think this challenge is interesting because is an opportunity to meet American teenagers and we can speak with you and practice the language with frequency.
Bye!

1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

Hello, my name is Raquel. I am 14 years old. I live I Santa Fe. I go to school at Santa Fe prep. I have brown eyes and brown hair. My father’s name is Daniel. My mom’s name is Carolyn. I have six aunts and I like to dance. I like music. I also like to sing. My brother’s name is Alex. He is five years old. I have three pets. My cat’s name is Miki (me-key). I have two guinea pigs. One of my guinea pigs is named Ella. The other guinea pig is named Aki (a-key). I like my pets. My grandmother’s name is Barbara. She is an artist. My grandfather’s name is Lawrence. He is dead. Here in Santa Fe many people speak Spanish. My friend is very kind. Her hair is red. My friend’s name is Rosa. She is an athlete. I am on a dance team, with Rosa and Federica. Federica is my friend. She is tall. Her hair is long. My friends are smart. My friends are very nice.