Monday, February 27, 2012

An extraordinary event in my life!

Read the texts below. They have been written by students like you. 
Then write your own text on An extraordinary event in your life! (add a picture to your entry!). You can find more examples here:
http://ieslapinedabatxillerat.blogspot.com/search/label/3.%20A%20narrative%20text%20%28I%29


SAMPLE TEXT 1
Four years ago I went to France, to Paris, I had never been in France before I went there. I went there on my holidays, and I went with my parents. This experience was very exciting. As soon as we arrived, we went to the hotel, and it was so beautiful. The
hotel was very big, glamourous and luxurious. After that, we went to Paris city...
At first, we went to visit the Eiffel tower, it is fantastic.
Afterwards, we went to an expensive and romantic restaurant. The food was wonderfully good, was terrific. I had never been to a restaurant so luxurious until we went there. After that, we returned to the hotel.
The following day, we went to Disneyland Paris. All the day was fantastic and incredibly exciting.
All in all, these were my favorite experiences, my favorite holiday...
By: Joel


SAMPLE TEXT 2

Last summer I went to a concert in Lyon, France with some friends and it was exciting because it was the first time I had been to reggae concert.
The first thing I did was checking the tickets with my friends, the tickets were very expensive because it was a small concert. I've always liked reggae music but I had never been to a reggae concert in French! The field was very crowded and the feeling was absolutely amazing because all people were screaming " Mr Lezard ", the name of the singer. Afterwards, Mr Lezard began to sing the best songs from his new CD and we beganhad dinner to dance. 
Definitely, I'll never regret to have been to the concert and I wouldn't hesitate to go back again.

SAMPLE TEXT 3: MY FIRST DATE
My first date was 4 years ago, I was 13 and I was in high school, I was still living in Peru. I met a girl who lived in the same area as my cousin, we started talking and became friends; from that moment I began to like her.
One day I called her home and she answered, I talked with her for a while and I wanted to ask her out and go to the cinema, spent a few minutes and I told her. She accepted I was really excited; we arranged to meet for the Friday in the afternoon of that week.
When the day came, I was really nervous, I wanted to go, but at the same time I didn’t, because I wanted to tell her my feelings, until I get the mood and I went.
We went to the cinema and we saw a comedy movie, we had fun watching the movie, then we went to eat at a fast food restaurant and we spoke, we walked down the street and we started to fool around until we kissed. After that we didn't say anything and I accompanied her home and I left.

A few days later we were chatting in Messenger and I told my cousin that she was the girl that I liked, he told me that I should tell her something, even he told me words to say her. I told her that and she agreed to be my girlfriend.
We dated almost 1 and a half year, we finished well, and now we are good friends.

SOURCE:
http://ieslapinedabatxillerat.blogspot.com/search/label/A%20narrative%20text%202

1 comment:

alex reche said...

One day my family and I went to Barcelona. We went to Barcelona to take a flight to París.
In the airport my dad was angry because in the car, my sister and I were naughty and we were fighting. In the airplane I was very exited because it was the first time I flew on an airplane. This day was the birthday of my sister and I was very jealous. In París we went to the hotel and left our luggage. On that day we were tired and we didn't go to Disney park.
Every day went to the Disney park and ride on the atractions.
One day we went to the Eiffel tower and it was very funny.
My family and I went to the airport again and flew home.