Friday, February 3, 2012

From Esperanza H, Santa Fe to Marc Masalias and Ignasi Rodriguez, Valls

VERONICA SANTA FE: My favorite day of the week is Friday.
In the morning I have to wake up at six thirty.  Then I eat breakfast. Later I go to school.  My school is Santa fe Preparatory Shcool. At school I first go to my Spanish class. I like my Spanish class a lot.  THen I go to Ar. Art is fun.  THen I go to the cafeteria for recess. THen I go to my Science class. Science is easy and fun.  Then I go to Math.  Math is difficult.  Then I go to the cafeteria for lunch.  Then I go to my English class. English is difficult and fun.  THen I go to Global studies.  It is interesting. Then I go to P.E.  THis class is fun. Then school finishes.  Later I go to my soccer practice, after practice I go home, I eat dinner with my family and I go to bed.

No comments: