Friday, February 3, 2012

From Mireia Garcia and Anass to Natalia K Santa Fe


MIREIA GARCIA
 In Monday I get up at about  7:15 and then I have shower in  the bathroom and put on my clothes in my bedroom. After that, I have breakfast with my family-always cereals and milk. Next I tidy my room and at half past eight I go to school.
In the school we make three hours of class, at half past eleven we have  half an hour of break to  eat a snack, and at two o’clock, we go with our house.
In my house I have lunch and then I chatting on Facebook until a quarter past three.
At half past three, I go to school two hours and then, at six o’cloc I go to train basketball. At eight o’clock I go home and I have my homework until nine o’clock. Then I have dinner with my family and I watch tv until a quarter past ten. In this time, I have my satchel for Tuesday and then I lie in bed but then I have to get up at eleven o’clock.
 A day in the life of Natalia K.


I wake up at 5:45. I take a shower. I brush my teeth. I dry my brown hair. Then I straighten my hair. I put on my make-up. I prepare a smoothie for my breakfast. Then my dad drives me to school. I arrive at school at 7:45. My english is at eight. My ceramics class is at 8:55. Break is at 9:45. My spanish class is at 10:05. My history class is at eleven. Then go to the cafeteria to eat my lunch. My math class is at 12:35. Math is my favorite class. My science class is at 1:30. I don’t like science. I go to the gym for my P.E. class. It is very fun. My dance practice is at 3:30. go to my house at six. I work on my homework.

 ANASS my routine


 I get up 7:30, I have breakfast and prepare the school  material and go to school. When finish to school I return to home and eat, I return to school when finish 17:30 go to home and do my homework when finish my homework go to training boxing , when  finish boxe go to home and have a diner and then go to sleep







No comments: