Friday, February 3, 2012

Marc Montragull - Micaela B

MARC I get up at 7.30am and I prepare to go to school. When i’m ready I go to school, normally at 8.15am I leave home. In the school I have classes from 8.30am to 11:30am. At 11:30am we go to the playground, but I usually go to the school library because I must study and do all the homework i have. At 12.00am we return to the classes and at 14.00am we go home to eat lunch (In Friday we went home at 13.00am). From 14.00am to 15.15am I stay home, but at 15.15am I must go to the school. From 15.30am to 17.30pm we are in classes and at 17.30pm we finally return home. In home I do all my homework and I have a shower. In my free time I play videogames or I watch TV. I go to sleep at 22.30pm

MICAELA 
Hi!
Thursday is my favorite day of the week. At my school, Thursday is a special day. The classes are short and end at one thirty. Then, we have TAP (Teen Action Program). For my TAP, I have to teach younger students at another school. The students are about ten years old. I help the students with math. It's difficult but fun. The kids are nice and funny. TAP is a type of community service. My friends have different TAPs. Two of my friends work in the garden for TAP. Another one of my friends makes hats and blankets for the homeless. Thursday is a good day because the classes are easy and short. Also, I can go home at two thirty (nomally school ends at three fifteen). And tomorrow is friday! What is your favorite day of the week?
Write soon,
Micaela

No comments: