Friday, February 3, 2012

Marina Martí and Montserrat Serra, Valls to Miguel L

Hello Miguel, I’m Marina.
I don’t have favorite day, But Friday I go to athletics and like it.
I get up in 7:50, I have breakfast, dress up and go to the school. Then begin school of 8:30 and finish of 5:30. Then when I go to the athletics whit friends and finish of 7:30. Then go to my house and play in computer.
PD: I like speak English is funny

MIGUEL L Hi. My favorite day of the week is Friday because it is easy. Friday is easy because the classes are easy.
First I wake up at 7 o’clock. Then I take a shower. I put on my clothes. Ten I eat my breakfast. I brush my teeth with toothpaste.
I go to school. Classes start at 8 o’clock. First I have English. English is interesting and easy. The teacher of English is Br. Alan. Br. Alan is very nice. Then I have Acting. Acting is interesting. The teacher of Acting is Brad. Brad is funny. I have Spanish. Spanish is hard. The teacher of Spanish is Senora Sheldon. I have history. History is easy and interesting. The teacher of history is Mr. Murray. Mr. Murray is interesting. Then I go to the cafeteria to eat. During lunch I talk with my friends. After lunch I have math. The teacher of math is Mr. Nucci. Mr. Nucci is funny. I have science. The teacher of science is Mr. Heidenberger. Mr. Heidenberger is interesting. Then I have P.E. The teacher of P.E. is Renae. Lastly I go home.

No comments: