Friday, February 3, 2012

Mireia Clavero - Juan C Santa Fe Prep

 I get up at 7:30. Then I go to the kitchen and I have breakfast.
I go to the school from 8:30 to 2:00. At 2:00 I go home and I have lunch.
Then I go to school from 3:30 to 5:30.
When I finish school I go to Barcelona by train. I arrive home at 22:00 and I have dinner.
Then I do my homework and I go to bed.
 A day in the life of Juan C. 
I wake up at 5:45. I take a shower. I brush my teeth. I dry my brown hair. Then I straighten my hair.  I prepare a smoothie for my breakfast. Then my mom drives me to school. I arrive at school at 7:45. My english class  is at eight. My ceramics class is at 8:55. Break is at 9:45. My spanish class is at 10:05. My history class is at eleven. Then I go to the cafeteria to eat my lunch. My math class is at 12:35. Math is my favorite class. My science class is at 1:30. I don’t like science. I go to the gym for my soccer practice.  It is very fun. My tennis  practice is at 3:30. I go to my house at six. I work on my homework.


No comments: