Friday, February 3, 2012

From Sergi Valero to Estela C

Hello Estela! I like your letter. Sorry, but my Internet Profile isn’t good it is very bad, sorry. Mariano Delgado isn’t my real name, my real name is Sergi Valero Alejo. Everybody  calls me “Valero”. Don’t worry, I’m not ugly, in this letter  take some photos of me. I like eat sandwiches and Spanish food, I like talk, like very much talk of my life. My birthday is on 29th of JanuaryJ. In this letter I explain my ordinary week:
Monday: All Mondays I wake up at 7:30h, have breakfast, I’m wearing, and go to school. All the days of the school are boring, but Monday so much. I finish class at 5:30h I go to my home, when I go to home take football bag and go to football training. When I arrive to my house I’m very tired have dinner and go to bed.
Tuesday: Wake up at  7:30h, same Monday, have breakfast, I’m wearing and go to school. In the school: Do homework, study and boring. When I finish at 5:30h go to home. At Tuesday doesn’t have football practice, do homework and play PlayStation3 shooter games.
Wednesday
Wake up at 7:30h, have breakfast, I’m wearing and go to school. It’s special day because we finish the school at 2:00 o’clock, go to house, don’t returned to school!:) At 6:30h I go to football practice, and inished at 9:00h, go to house, do homework and watch on TV “The Walking Dead” I love zombies: movies, series, etc… When “The Walking Dead” finish I go to bed.
 Thursday: Wake up at 7:30h, have breakfast, I’m wearing and go to school. When school finished I go to my house, it’s a specially day because often doesn’t have homework, and play PlayStation3 with my friends, we talk with Skype. Do you know Skype?.Have lunch and go to bed.
Friday: I wake up at 7:30h, this day I’m very fun. Why? Because we finish the school at 1:00 o’clock I arrive to my house at 1:30h, have dinner, do homework and play PlayStation3 with my friends and chat with Facebook. At 6:30h I go to football practice and finished at 9:00 o’clock.
I play PlayStation3 all the night.
Saturday and Sunday: On Saturday I go to football match. In the afternoon I go to street with my friends, when I arrive to house chat on Facebook and play PlayStation3 all night.
On Sundays I don’t do anything because I’m very tired.

Un dia em las vida de Estela C es muy interesante. Primero ella se despierta en la manana y entra en el chaparron. Entonces Estela toma las ropas. Entonces Estela llega en su escuela. Estela contesta alas preguntas el la clase de Espanol. Le gusta todo en su clase. Entonces Estela va su clase de ingles . Le gusta leer los libros en la  clase tambien en su casa. Despues de la clase de ingles ella va la clase de ciencias. La clase de ciencias es muy dificil. La clase de ciencias es no, no ella favorito clase. Antes de almeruzo Estela va su clase de musical teatro. Entonces ella va almeruzo. Durante almeruzo,Ella come una ensalada y papas fritas. Ella bebe agua. Despues de almeruzo Estela va dos mas clases. Primero ella va la clase de Matemanticas. Entonces Natalia va a la clase de historia. Despues de escuela, Estela va su practica de patinar en hielo.  A ella le gusta mucho patinar en hielo y compite en varios eventos en todo el pais.  Despues llega a casa para comer la cena.

No comments: