Friday, February 3, 2012

Julia Cañellas - Pepe S

 JULIA: 
My favorite day of my life is on Saturday.
I get up at half past eight and I have breakfast, then, in the morning I go to play a basketball match. Then, at half past one I go in my house, I have a shower and then I watch a TV program.
Later I have lunch with my family and I have a nap. I do my homework for Monday and then at five o’clock I go to shopping whit my mother.
Then I arrive on my house at half past eight and I see TV: football. I have dinner at half past nine and then y chatting with my friends on the computer.
At half past one I go to bed. 
 Mi dia favorito de la semana es Sabado. 
Despierto, y tomar una ducha. Tengo muchos Buenos dias en mi viva. 
Entonces comer desayuno. Mi madre cocinas.
Es uy, muy, muy, muy deliciouso.
Entonces miro tv, mi programo favorito es Flight of the Conchords. 
Entonces manejo ariba la Montana ysnowboard
(tablado en nieve). Yo snowboard(tablado en nieve) 
hasta almorzar, entonces yo comer.Tengo los
papas fritas, un tarte, y unrefresco.
Cuando termino regresar y snowboard(tablado en nieve) 
Hasta auatas cuatro y media
Entonces manejo abajo la Montana, y voy a
La casa de de mi amigo Ben.
Mi amigo Ben viva en Santa Fe, NewMexico (Estados Unidos),
Yo vivo en Santa Fe.
Despues snowboarding (tablado ennieve) 
Nosotros vamos en la casa de Ben, yMiro tv. 
Despues una larga dia debajo.

No comments: