Friday, February 3, 2012

Jose Sanchez - Alejandra P

Jose Sanchez: My routine of day 

I get up at half past seven in the morning and get dressed.I have breakfast and prepare the school material and go to the class.When I finish I return home and eat cereals or other.After eating I do my homework, when I finish homework I have dinner, and then I go to sleep.
                                Hola
Thursday is my favorite day of the week.  At my school Thursday is a special day.  The classes are short and finish at one thirty.  After, we have TAP (teen action program) FOr my tap I have to teach younger students from another school.  The students are almost 7 years old.  I help the students with their reading or writing or some science project.  IT is difficult but lots of fun.  the students are fun and witty.  Tap is a kind of community service.  My friends have different taps.  two of my friends work in the garden for TAO. Another friend makes hats and blankets for the homeless.  Thursday is a good day cause the classes are short and easy.  Also I can go home at 2:45 p.. ( normally school finishes at three fifteen).  And tomorrow is Thursday! What's your favorite day of the week?
Write soon,
Alejandra


No comments: