Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"I would like to study in a foreign country" Guillem López 2 B - Esperanza R SF Prep NM US (see comment)

Hi. I’m Guillem and I’m from Valls. I’m 13 years old. I student of INS Narcís Oller in Valls.  I’m clever, quiet and tidy.

ABOUT MY FAMILY
My family is quiet big; we are my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father’s name is Antonio and my mother’s name is Loli, they work in a factory. My sister’s name is Claudia she’s a brilliant student, she studies at the university.  I haven’t got any pet.
I have got 4 grandparents: My mothers’ parents (Nemesio and Isabel) and my fathers’ parents (Sabino and Josefa ). I’ve got four uncles, four aunts and seven cousins.
MY INTERESTS
I really into music, especially David Guetta and more... I’m a big fan of FC Barcelona. I love Lionel Messi.
MY TIME AND MONEY
I spend my time reading books and meeting with friends to play football. I spend my money with magazines of tuning.
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THIS EXCHANGE?
I want to improve my English because I would like to study in foreign country and it’s essential to master English.

1 comment:

yesyoukan said...

Hi! My name is Esperanza. I am 14 years old. I am from Santa Fe, New Mexico. I live with my dad, mom and my older brother. I have many aunts and uncles because my family is very big. I have many cousins and grandparents also. I am a student at Santa Fe Prep. I have many good friends here. My classes are hard, but I like my music class a lot! I get pretty good grades. I speak English, Spanish and a little bit of Japanese. I have long brown hair and hazel eyes. I am pretty short. My favorite color is blue! I like to sing and dance. I also like to write poetry. I play football with my school. My favorite player is either David Villa or Cesc Fabergas. My favorite team is Barcelona (Barca). My soccer team at prep is very hard working and fun; my friends are very good at soccer. Do you like to play sports or write? Thanks for writing me. Later! J