Thursday, March 1, 2012

My brother has got a lot of girlfriends


My family
My family isn't very big! I have 1 brother and 1 sister.


My brother is 12 yeras old, he's unfriendly and he's very naughty sometimes but sometimes he's cool.
He likes play basketball and he plays this sport in one team, I am in the other team. Sometimes my team has a macht vs. his team. In high school he is very popular
because he has a lot of girlfriends.

I have 1 sister she is 13 years old. She's the opposite of my brother. She's clever and cool, funny and she's very modest, but sometimes she is annoying too.!!

My dad is forty- nine years old. He likes play basketball and he helps me with my homework. My mother is forty- four years old. She is a teacher in URV and she works in the city council.





I have 4 cousins. Marc and Maria are great but they are grown-ups. My other cousins Arnau and Kilian are cool because when we visit them, we play football!





I have 2 uncles and they are very cool but they are old. I have 2 other uncles but I don't know them. My grand parents Joan and Nuria are old. My other grandparents are dead.

And that's all about

my family!!

No comments: